Lab 9 Blog

In this project, I created my GitHub Actions Workflow by going under the actions tab and selecting Webpack for my workflow. Then I committed the webpack.yml file with the default value without changing anything. Then my workflow got executed, and everything was successful. I got the green checkmark for all builds. Then I created a bug. Then I added the changes in git. Then commit the changes on git. Then I pushed the changes. Then my workflow got executed, and the workflow failed on the build. Then I fixed the bug. Then I added the changes in git. Then commit the changes on git. Then I pushed the changes. Then my workflow got executed, and everything was successful. 

My partner's testing setup had lint running right after any commit. Writing test cases for a project I did not create required time to understand how the code was working and why my test case was failing before making the modifications in the code to have the test case I created to be successful.


PR: https://github.com/gulyapulya/SSGulnur/pull/19




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 8 Blog

Octoberfest Week 2 Blog