Release 0.4 Final

In this release, I contributed in the binari project, creating unit test cases for React components. These test cases are testing the components from the user's point of view, instead of internal implementation details. For example, I have tests to ensure that some action happens when a user clicks on a button. Here is the command to execute the test cases

npm run test

The test cases test the components as the users commonly interact with them. I create test suit for each component. This project taught me how to write effective test cases. I also learned to look from the user's perspective when testing the application, ensuring that the components are working as expected. If they do not, I know where the problem is, thanks to the test cases. I created a PR for the test cases. At the moment I am still waiting for some feedback for my PR. 


Issue: https://github.com/BrandonArmand/Binari/issues/77

PR: https://github.com/BrandonArmand/Binari/pull/78


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 8 Blog

Octoberfest Week 2 Blog

Lab 9 Blog